Sirote & Permutt’s health law consulting group is well known for the services it has provided clients through the years. Our attorneys represent health care clients in a variety of regulatory, commercial and corporate matters. We have represented more than 2,500 physicians in Alabama, either individually or through their professional corporations or other employer. Our clients have included major health care entities, county medical societies and more than 300 professional corporations representing a wide array of specialties.
In addition to representing numerous physicians, we have represented local and national physician practice management companies, physician networks, hospitals and other health care organizations. In the course of representing physicians, physician practice management companies, physician networks, hospitals and other health care organizations, our firm provides legal counsel on a full range of matters involving:
- Health law regulatory compliance (including compliance with Stark, fraud and abuse, and other federal and state laws)
- Corporate compliance development and implementation
- Reimbursement and billing issues relating to Medicare, Medicaid and other third party payors
- Litigation (including white collar crime and health care fraud)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Employment, labor and benefits
- Antitrust compliance
- Securities compliance
- Environmental law
- Real Estate
For updates addressing important issues related to health care reform, health insurance reform and health care statutory and regulatory compliance, read past issues of Health Care Beat.