W. Wesley Hill
p - 205.930.5227
f - 205.212.2851
Wesley’s legal practice at Sirote & Permutt focuses on estate planning for individuals, including advising clients in planning their estates to accomplish personal goals and minimize estate taxes. He also establishes both public and private tax-exempt entities.
Awards & Accreditations
- Alabama State Bar
- Phoenix Club of Birmingham and Estate Planning Council of Birmingham
- Estate Planning for individuals, including advising clients in planning their estates to accomplish personal goals and minimize estate taxes
- Drafts documents such as wills and trusts, to carry out clients’ plans
- Assists families of deceased persons in probate administration - especially those estates with estate, gift, or income tax implication
- Helps clients develop charitable giving techniques and establish both public and private tax-exempt entities
Cumberland School of Law
JD, summa cum laude, 2012
BBA, magna cum laude, 2008
University of East Anglia
- LLM, distinction, 2013
Phoenix Club of Birmingham
Estate Planning Council of Birmingham
Alabama Society of Enrolled Agents 2018 Fall Seminar
- Speaker on estate and trust topics
CLE Alabama's 2018 Estate Planning seminar
- Speaker on long-term trust planning
- Represents individuals and families to develop estate plans that efficiently transfer wealth to the next generation.
- Represents authors' and artists' estates in developing strategies to manage and license intellectual property.
- Represents corporate fiduciaries to minimize the risk involved in managing complex business and commercial assets held in trust.
- Represents individual and corporate fiduciaries in trust and estate litigation controversies, will contests, and inter-family disputes.