- The Best Lawyers in America©
- Corporate Law, 2012-16
- Alabama Super Lawyers, 2011-2015
- AV-Preeminent, Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™
- Head of Sirote's Collections Practice
- Certified Creditors' Rights Specialist, American Board of Certification
- Commercial Law League of America
- Executive Council, Southern District, 1995-97; 1999-01
- Creditors Rights Section
- National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Fee Arbitration Committee
- Commercial and Bankruptcy Law Section
- Alabama and American Bar Associations
- Represents clients in state and federal court
- Receipt and referral of commercial claims nationwide
- Coordinates representation of commercial clients throughout Alabama
Cumberland School of Law
- Brother Bryan Mission
- Board Member
• Coordinate Asset Recovery plan in Alabama for regional bank client including collection of money judgments, real property levy and executions and equipment collateral recovery.
• Successfully defended attempt to domesticate $4,000,000.00 foreign judgment.
• Recovered fraudulent transfer of 18 parcels of real property to enforce judgment against prior owner. Coordinated referral and collection of $84,000.00 judgment to co-counsel in Florida for recovery in full. Successfully handled over 500 manufactured home title curative declaratory judgments.
• Successfully obtained declaratory judgment to reform mortgage or impose equitable mortgage against non- signing owner of property.
• Recovered $125,000 from seller for client who purchased equipment later seized by law enforcement as stolen property.
• Revived numerous judgments for second 10 year period and executed judgment lien on real property by Sheriff's Levy.
• Perfected $4,000,000.00 lien on coal lease operator on land owned by coal company.
• Represented Receiver of property management company in ad valorem tax redemption proceeding against multiple tax purchasers.
• Enforced 6 year old uncollectable judgment on estate inheritance share of judgment by default and annuity share.
• Handled multiple title curative actions to reform legal descriptions, confirm access easements, resolve deceased parties’ interest and other complex title defects.
• Enforced judgment against estate beneficiary for embezzled funds from elderly parent.