we're there. always.®
<- Back to the News

In this Wealth Legacy Group’s Podcast, Howard Neiswender heightens awareness to business owners on "Building Value Before You Sell Or Transfer Your Business"

March 5, 2018

Sirote Attorney Howard Neiswender and R.J. Kelly, Chief Visionary Officer and Founder of Wealth Legacy Group, were two of the key lineups for Wealth Legacy Group’s Podcast on Hot Topics for Business Owners, What You Need to Know to Grow Your Business in 2018 & Beyond. 

In this Wealth Legacy Group’s Podcast, Howard Neiswender heightens awareness to business owners on Building Value Before You Sell Or Transfer Your Business.  Howard noted that only about 25% of middle market businesses that go to market end up selling, leaving the remaining 75% without solid options for harvesting their wealth and ensuring continuity into the next generation. Regardless of which path is chosen, the first step in preparing both the owner and the business for the future starts with building the value of the business. Learn about “Value Added Methodologies” comprised of systematic processes and initiatives, which address targeted improvements designed to increase and preserve both the business and personal wealth, providing you with the freedom to pursue your ultimate long-term goals.

To learn more, visit the Wealth Legacy’s main event page.

Wonderful featured pages